Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Once on a Housetop

This evening H sung his little heart out in a holiday vocal concert put on by the fourth and fifth grade students of his elementary school. The show was titled, “Once on a Housetop”.



We came early, or so I thought, to get a good seat up front and record H’s time on stage in video and photographs. Unfortunately the rest of the parents had the same idea! The place was packed by the time we got in, so we ended up sitting towards the back.

While I was video recording the concert, K was hopping all around, playing with his friends from school, and snapping photos, including some of me video recording him. Touché!



I would like to post parts of the video on this blog, but I haven’t figured out how to blur H’s face using the video editing software I have. Instead I extracted some of the audio so you can listen in.