Sunday, September 27, 2009

First posting to Dave's Home

Greetings and welcome to my BLOG. I have been a foster parent in California for over 15 years. I decided to start a web diary about the goings on in my home because it might be fun and might be helpful or reassuring to the parents of the kids I care for to be able to read a little about what's happening every day or so. Reading this might also encourage others to become foster parents -- or perhaps discourage them, depending on the day.  :-)


I am presently caring for three kids, ages 6, 7 and 11. For privacy reasons for now I will call them K, A and H. For the same reason if I post photos I will blot out their faces. However, if I get their parent's permission to post their full first names and photos, then I will do so.

That's it for now!