Monday, September 28, 2009

Bon Voyage Dinner with Dad

After picking up the kids from their after school program, we all took my Dad out for dinner because he will be heading back to Mexico and his roving home, Ms. Tioga.  In case you didn't know, my father is the famous (or infamous, if you prefer) Tioga George.  He publishes his own blog at http://blog.vagabonders-supreme.net/.

When we returned my Dad took this photo of the current residents of Dave's Home.



Pictured left to right are K, A, H and Dave.  Behind us are our fish.  We just call them fish because they are so fishy.  (If they weren't so fishy we would call them something else.)  But enough about the fish, back to the kids.  K is six years old and in first grade, A is seven years old and in second grade, and H is eleven years old and in fifth grade.  As I mentioned in my first post, for privacy reasons I will refer to the kids only by the first letter of their first name, and I will blur their faces in any photos.  If in the future I get permission from their parents to use their real names and un-blurred photos, then I will stop doing this.