Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Tennis Again!

We’re into the second week of the Australian Open tennis tournament. For those non-tennis fans, this is the first of four Grand Slam tournaments played every year. The other three are the French Open (also known as Roland Garros), Wimbledon, and the U.S. Open.

Grand Slam tournaments are the Super Bowls of tennis!

As I am a tennis fan, I've been watching the event unfold on TV every chance I get, and the boys are sick of it. I understand their feelings. If I were not into tennis then watching a five set match that took over four hours to complete would, well, totally sucks eggs!

Too bad, so sad, kids. This is one time of year that I control the remote!  Go read a book.


Poor bored K wrapped himself up like a burrito.
(I guess anything is better than reading a book.)