Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sibling Sleepover

The adult guests said their goodbyes, and Dave was left with five kids; H & K and their three sisters. First on the kid’s to-do list was another game of twister, then came a soak in the hot tub. Crazy like kids are, they all ended up jumping into the 50-degree pool. I hope none of my neighbors were sleeping because I'm sure they are awake now after all the kid’s screaming!



Finally the kids started to settle down in front of the fire for games, a movie and some popcorn. As I write this blog entry they are trying to decide which movie to watch. I'm sure this will turn into a battle that I'll have to mediate. I've never seen two kids agree on one movie, and tonight there are five! I deal with this by drawing lots -- the winner picks the movie.