Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bad Shopping Karma

After the kid’s play date was over, we went shopping for new sweaters. The ones they are wearing I bought them in San Francisco a few months ago, and already they are too small or worn out! Unfortunately after several stops neither kid found a sweater that he liked or would fit. I explained that some days you can have bad shopping luck, or Karma, and that we’d just try again another day. Then I forced the kids to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner because I’ve been craving their pasta with browned butter and Mizithra cheese again!  That stuff really is addictive.



Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention... I telephoned A at his new home this afternoon. His foster mom said he was doing well, and she asked me a few questions. Then I spoke with A himself and he confirmed that he was OK, getting along with the new kids, and playing with the two dogs they have.  Yeah!