Friday, October 2, 2009

An Addictive Organizational Challenge

I get a kick out of somehow getting everything done each week. Many times it’s a real organizational challenge, kind of like playing a video game. Like Frogger, for example, trying to get across that wide, busy street without getting hit.



I have things that I’ve got to get done, and each of the kids have things that must get done. On top of the day to day tasks of eating, clothing, cleaning and sleeping, there is school, homework, therapy, tennis matches (I play tennis), parental visitation, visits from social workers, visits from lawyers (each kid has their own lawyer!) visits from friends, medical check-ups, dental check-ups, birthdays, holidays, etc. Some things come up without much warning and schedules have to be juggled. I find it strangely addictive.